PwC connect Login Register
International PwC Sites
Complete list of PwC territory sites
The changing economic, social and political environment both in New Zealand and globally can lead to business failure, putting at risk the debt portfolios of secured lenders.
The appointment of PwC as the receivers and managers of the failed company (i.e: under a security agreement or pursuant to a court order) ensures that the assets are protected and that all possible alternatives for realising those assets are considered.
- Corporate finance
- Share and business valuations
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestments
- Independent expert’s reports and appraisals
- Investigations and independent reports
- Litigation support and expert testimony
- Corporate and business restructurings
- Receivership appointments
- Strategic corporate and governance advice
John also conducts fraud investigations and has been chosen to act as an expert forensic accountant.
- Independent business appraisals, financial investigations and viability reviews
- Budgeting/forecasting, monitoring reports
- Restructuring, strategy and planning advice
- Accepting liquidation (solvent and insolvent) and receivership appointments