Ka tangi te titi
Ka tangi te kaka
Ka tangi hoki ahau
Tihei mauri ora!
Ma ngā parihau o te Manukura e
rere nei ngā kupu mihi kia koutou
Tēnā tātau katoa
As the country’s largest professional services firm, we are passionate about working with iwi, Māori entities and businesses to achieve their cultural, social and economic aspirations. We play a vital role in advising Māori on matters that will enable them to sustain long term economic wealth for the betterment of future generations. We recognise the importance of Te Reo and Tikanga Māori within New Zealand and are committed to educating our firm and our people on its’ importance.
We have a strong history of working with iwi, Māori entities and businesses including pre and post settlement iwi. This work has enabled our people to gain an understanding of kaupapa Māori approaches to business.
We aim to be New Zealand’s preferred business advisor to iwi, Māori entities and businesses.
- Financial monitoring of Crown entities
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- Costing reviews for core government departments and machinery of government matters particularly Crown companies
- Infrastructure investment
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Valuation and Strategy
- Capital raising
- Strategic Review
- Māori sector and Māori Business
- Deals and Advisory services