PwC connect Login Register
International PwC Sites
Complete list of PwC territory sites
New Zealand family businesses have grown more than the global average according to our 2014 Family Business Survey which shows 74% of New Zealand family businesses have grown in the last 12 months versus 65% globally.
More bullish about future growth, 94% of New Zealand family businesses are aiming to grow over the next five years compared to 85% of global respondents, and 100% of those predicting growth are confident of achieving it.
To remain successful, New Zealand’s family businesses must innovate, attract the right skills and differentiate themselves.
Worryingly, far too many New Zealand family businesses have still not fully grasped the potentially destructive issue of succession, with just 17% saying they have a robust and documented succession process in place.
- Tax structuring
- Taxation of property transactions
- Trust and estate planning
– Strategic planning
– Financial budgeting and forecasting
– Project management
– Financial and commercial management
- Risk Management
- Accounting technical support
- Forensic accounting
Worked 2 years as a Chief Financial Officer.
- Business and strategic advisory services
- Commercial advice
- Financial management practices including management accounting and compliance services
- Succession planning
- Business structures and change management
- Business and share valuations
- Tax effective structuring of privately owned businesses
- Strategic and business planning
- Trusts and estate planning
- Prospective financial models
- Accounting and taxation