PwC connect Login Register
International PwC Sites
Complete list of PwC territory sites
We bring knowledge, objectivity and a demonstrated ability to enhance local government and infrastructure performance to every assignment. We aim to contribute to advancing Council priorities while delivering value for money.
PwC works frequently with many New Zealand Councils and infrastructure agencies to undertake a range of advisory projects for both the core organisation and associated entities including trusts and CCOs. As well as our traditional expertise in financial accounting, tax, assurance and risk we actively advise local government clients in a wide range of areas including:
We understand the challenges local government faces and will help you to focus on addressing the whole picture. The local government and infrastructure change agenda is being driven these challenges which are shaping the decision making and priorities of Councils. They include:
Understanding the pressures you are facing and the questions you need to ask in the current market climate. Our global network also means we can access the latest international thinking about cities, their relative efficiency and the range of infrastructure delivered including transportation, waters, waste and housing.
Contact us today to find out how we can work with you.
- Infrastructure transactions
- Business valuations
- Mergers & acquisitions (M&A)
- Analysis of strategic options
- Risk management
- Internal audit
- Executive leadership and relationship management
- Transformational programme delivery
- Cost reduction programmes
- Change programmes
- Business process redesign programmes.
- Infrastructure investment including Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- Business case development and review
- Capital asset management
- Financial analysis, modelling and forecasting
- Performance analysis
- Alternative contracting models
- Institutional crisis management and turn-arounds