GST and other indirect taxes
Our Indirect Taxes team can help you find solutions to all your GST and customs and excise duty questions. We have a broad range of experience, particularly in the property, financial, insolvency, energy, retirement and tertiary education sectors. We are experts in resolving GST and other indirect tax disputes.
We can advise you on:
- GST accounting and systems issues
- risk management strategies
- the GST implications of all forms of commercial transaction including land sales, mergers and acquisitions, business sales and purchases, insolvency, financial services, and share and debt issues
- the GST implications of cross border transactions.
We can also assist you with:
- GST training
- representation in GST disputes
- GST systems analysis using proprietary software tools to identify compliance issues and opportunities
- submissions on law reform issues.
Our team includes lawyers, accountants, and a former European bank in-house VAT leader. We are a dynamic and knowledgeable team that provides innovative solutions and clear practical advice. Eugen Trombitas, GST partner, leads our team which includes Gary O'Neill, and Ian Rowe.