To apply, simply complete our online application form using the link at the bottom of this page, and attach the required documents. Make sure you include any work experience, special awards and any additional achievements we should know about. Ensure the information you have provided is correct and that you have included the required documents before you click ‘submit’.
Before you apply, these are some important documents you need to prepare in advance:
- Create your CV – you can use this template if you like.
- Talk to your school and/or someone in your network about your eligibility for the scholarship.
- Get a copy of your academic transcript from your senior school.
- Prepare answers to these five questions, and have them available to copy and paste into the online application form (250 words per question):
- Tell us about the achievements you're most proud of.
- Tell us about your greatest challenge - what this meant for you and how you managed this.
- Tell us about your aspirations - what career goals do you have and what motivates you?
- What are you passionate about, and why?
- Why do you think you should be selected to win a PwC Scholarship?
- We also have a question regarding financial hardship. If this applies to you, put together a few words on your situation and provide supporting documents if necessary.
- When your application is complete, click ‘submit’. You’ll get an automatic email to let you know your application has been successfully submitted.
Letter of support from your school
In the past we have asked for a letter of support form your school for all candidates. This year we will not be asking for this.