As a Partner in our Wellington office, Paul brings over 25 years' experience in insurance, financial services and actuarial consulting in New Zealand.
Qualifying as an actuary in 1993, Paul then became a consulting actuary in 1995 and joined PwC in 2003.
Paul's consulting assignments have included:
- market valuations of insurance companies for sale and purchase
- financial reporting
- insurance regulation
- general insurance short tail reserving
- accident insurance reserving and pricing
- health insurance pricing and modelling
- New Zealand public sector fair values
- financial and stochastic modelling for a variety of organisations
- statistical analysis of risk
- predictive models.