With our Scholarship programme, you’ll be off to a great start
What does The PwC Scholarship and Mā te huruhuru ka rere te manu Scholarship include?
- $7,000 towards your university fees and course related costs over the course of your degree
- A PwC staff member to mentor you during your tertiary studies (Mā te huruhuru ka rere te manu Scholarship recipients will be matched with a mentor from the Manukura Māori Business team)
- Access to business networks amongst the best and brightest minds in New Zealand at our social and scholarship events
- The opportunity to learn about what we do behind the scenes, so you can choose the career path that best suits you
- An opportunity to apply early for a paid Summer Internship to develop the foundation for your career.
Your PwC mentor will be allocated to you before you start your first year of university, and they will be a current PwC staff member who’s passionate about helping you develop the skills you need for your career. They’re there to provide information about PwC and the different career opportunities open to you, and help guide your Summer Internship choice.
Get a head start
As a scholarship recipient, you have a fantastic career pathway ahead of you. We guide you through some of the most difficult decisions you’ll have to make at the start of your career.
The PwC Scholarship started in 2004 and we’re proud to have supported over 250 students in their higher education in the 16 years it has been running.
The programme has had several name changes over the years and we continue to evolve our Scholarship offerings.
The John Waller Memorial Scholarship was established in 2017 as part of a joint initiative with BNZ. It provides three scholarships annually to University of Canterbury students. You can find more information and submit your application via the University of Canterbury website.
Who is eligible for a scholarship?
We're looking for students who want to have a meaningful career where they can be themselves and make their own mark on the world. To be successful, your PwC Scholarship application should show that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
Applicants should be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
Applicants should be a final year student at any secondary school in New Zealand.