Why should I trust PwC with my small/medium business?
- We believe that helping good businesses grow to become great businesses will underpin New Zealand’s long term relevance in the global marketplace, which in turn provides a better future for our kids.
- SME businesses fuels the economic success of New Zealand and is the foundation for a sustainable economic future.
- We have over 100 years of experience in helping kiwi businesses grow by creating the right winning business growth formula that is tailor-made for their business – it’s not an off the shelf solution.
- Our expertise range from business to sales strategy, customer marketing and digital transformation solutions to data analytics and system assessment to finance and accounting services.
- PwC is about SME businesses, the great advantage is that we take the learning, experience and critical success factors of large corporates and making it relevant with solutions and services that are valued, cost efficient and affordable.
What will my business gain?
PwC’s Scale Up Workshop will answer your questions on:
- Learning how to attract more customers and the secrets to retaining them.
- The most important fundamentals I should focus on to grow my business.
- Drawing insights and making smarter decisions from my business data.
- Understanding how my customers think and their buying behaviours.
- Which digital technology is right for my business and how to implement it successfully to scale.
- The impact on businesses in the modern age of a digitally connected global and local marketplace.
What else is included with the PwC Scale Up Workshop?
The two day workshop includes a subsequent private consultation session with a PwC business advisor to delve deeper and broaden your framework and to apply the learnings successfully into your business.
How much does the workshop cost?
$1,750 (excl GST) for up to two people to attend from each business. Tea breaks and lunches are included. Car parking at AT Downtown carpark is included.
Why should I, as a business owner or decision maker attend?
Over the two days you’ll come away with:
- A framework to take back to your business to begin to implement and execute your growth effectively.
- A network of like-minded business owners and share great ideas.
- Connections with industry leading experts who can assist you in developing your business growth successfully.
Why should two people from my business attend?
We found that businesses benefitted the most by having two key decision makers attend the workshop. This enables you to work as a team on many of the interactive and brainstorming sessions. It also allows problem solving issues that are relevant to you, and more importantly having the control to implement the solutions into your business. Do not be concerned if a second person is unable to attend as we will pair you with a PwC business advisor.
What is the workshop agenda and topics?
- 9.30am commences.
- Welcome and guest keynote speaker.
- Why customer centricity is fundamental.
- The importance of understanding your customers’ experiences.
- Developing your business strategy and executing it effectively.
- Building measurable and effective sales strategies.
- 5.00pm networking drinks.
- 8.30am commences.
- Using design thinking to drive performance.
- Using digital technology for speed and scale.
- Making informed decisions by using data & analytics.
- Prioritising actions to grow your business.
- 3.30pm reflections and close.