To every assignment we bring independence, objectivity and a demonstrated ability to enhance public sector performance. We aim to contribute to advancing government priorities while delivering value for money.
We have been engaged by a number of government departments to undertake high profile New Zealand public sector business cases for complex and substantive capital asset and technology procurements and work alongside agencies to deliver innovative solutions and major Transformation, Process improvement, Capital, Digital and Infrastructure projects.
We help you to focus on addressing the whole picture, integrating the solution with process, structure, people and using the technology to drive meaningful change to achieve your desired outcomes.
How we can help
We are finding the recent Public Sector change agenda is being driven by a number of key challenges and many conflicting forces are shaping government decision making presently:
- There’s a growing expectation that government agencies will make it easy for the public and businesses to do business with them – this means greater use of digital channels and an increased focus on agencies’ ‘customers’.
- A change in direction in terms of partnerships with business and the private sector – from infrastructure Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) to greater risk-sharing and mutual understanding with business.
- Major public sector restructures – merging of smaller agencies to form super-agencies and a renewed emphasis on the public service working together as sectors rather than as individual agencies.
- Fiscal pressures creating an increased focus on agency performance and value for money.
- Cross-agency led response to the challenge to deliver better back office services to agencies for less cost.
We understand the issues you are facing and the questions you need to ask in the current market climate.
Contact us today to find out how we can work with you.