To apply, simply complete our online application form using the link at the bottom of this page, attach the required documents and if requested, complete the online assessment within the specified time-frame. Give yourself plenty of time to prepare your application. Make sure you include any work experience, special awards and any additional achievements we should know about. Ensure the information you have provided is correct and that you have included the required documents before you click ‘submit’.
We have included a few simple steps for you below:
- To be considered for any entry-level role, you must attach a combined PDF document of:
- your CV
- Academic Transcript (official or unofficial)
- your cover letter (if you wish to include)
- Complete the online application form and ensure you answer all mandatory questions correctly and to the best of your knowledge.
- You will be asked to complete two online assessments. Remember, you’ll need to complete this assessment alone, without Google or help from other people. Please note we do pick a number of people each year to complete a verification test when interviewing to confirm assessment results.
- If you’re successful in progressing to the next stage, you’ll be invited to attend an interview via phone or email.
- The interview will be an individual case study and this will be structured similar to a real-life business scenario with questions and discussion. The interviewers will be from the specific area of business you’re interviewing for.
- You may also have the opportunity to take a tour around the office and to meet a senior member of the team.
- Once we have completed our interviews and are at the offer stage, all candidates interviewed will be notified of the outcome of their interview by phone, where possible.
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can after the interview but don’t be concerned if it’s more than a few days before you hear from us. If you receive an offer from another firm, please do let us know so we can manage the process.
If you haven’t heard any feedback after a week, please feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to give you an update on where things are at.